This programme is designed for individuals to gain training towards becoming a qualified assessor in the workplace or adult education/tertiary education sector. Candidates will learn the skills and knowledge necessary to work in a variety of roles in the workplace or industry assessor context.
Assessment Practice Level 4
PROGRAMME CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Assessment principles and processes
- Making appropriate assessment judgements
- Act ethically and professionally in the industry
- Communicating with a diverse range of people
- Providing effective feedback to learners and on assessment design/material
- Participate in quality assurance related to assessment activities
New Zealand Certificate in Assessment Practice Level 4
Learner can demonstrate equivalent skills.
Students are required to have a placement in the industry where they may be delivering education or training as part of their role, and require assessor training.