This programme is designed for people who have an interest in business administration and also business technology. We will help you increase your confidence and teach you skills and knowledge to work in a range of supervised general administration roles in a variety of positions, and provide you with general technical and administrative skills that can contribute to improving performance and productivity.
Business Administration & Technology Level 3
PROGRAMME CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Word Processing and business communication
- Dataprocessing and producing information
- Business administration functions, services and systems
- Customer service and techniques
- Office reception services
- Business ethics and responsibilities
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Team cooperation and achievement
- Up to date CV stored on a secure database for future updates.
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 3
Minimum of level 2 computing or business administration qualification or can demonstrate equivalent skills