This programme is designed for people who are interested in entering into a range of entry-level roles with a range of entry-level roles with a range of intermediate level computing user skills. It is designed to provide participants with a range of skills and the capacity of using a range of common digital tools and technologies to an intermediate level. This qualification may build on existing skills and can be used to recognise the achievement of relevant knowledge and skills by those already employed.
Computing (Level 3)
PROGRAMME CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Produce and use a computer database
- Use word processing applications
- Produce a spreadsheet
- Develop an interactive website
- Produce an interactive multimedia presentation
- Capture and prepare digital media
- Use desktop publishing application
- Use contemporary and emerging digital tools in a digital environment.
New Zealand Certificate in Computing Level 3
Minimum of level 2 computing qualification or can demonstrate equivalent skills.