This programme is designed for people who have the potential to be appointed to team leadership roles or who have recently become a team leader. We will help you increase your confidence and teach you skills and knowledge required to contribute effectively to team objectives and the supervision and management of a team.
PROGRAMME CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Understand effective team performance
- Develop objectives for a team
- Understand different leadership styles for effective team performance
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Work cooperatively within a team
- Respond positively to diversity within the team
- Human resources management
- Apply effective problem solving and decision-making
- Manage self effectively
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behaviour
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Intro to Team Leadership) Level 3
Part time students area required to have a placement in industry to complete practicals.