This programme is designed to meet the needs of the training industry, to train assessors who need to evaluate performance against unit standards and to ensure competent assessors are available to measure workplace competency.
Workplace Assessor Training
PROGRAMME CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Unit 4098 – Use Standards to Assess Candidate Performance
This unit is suitable for people who assess the performance of others against competency standards, such as NZQA unit standards. It covers:
- Planning an assessment using supplied assessment procedures
- Carrying out the assessment
- Giving feedback to the assessment candidate
- Recording and reporting the assessment results
As part of the assessment for this unit, you must conduct two assessment processes, usually with two candidates.